EL PROMO DE BARE CD INTERVIEW
ESTE ES SACADO DEL DVD QUE VINO DE LA EDICION LIMITADA ECHO AUDIO PARA Q ECUCHEN LO QUE OPINABA SOBRE SU TERCER ALBUM Y LA GIRA QUE REALIZO PARA EL ALBUM, ESPECTACULAR CON UNA JOYA PLUS QUE ES EL MEGAMIX QUE ESTABA EN LA PAGINA OFICIAL DE PROMOCION COMO CUENTA REGRESIVA, YA QUE SE VIENE EL NUEVO ALBUM EN OCTUBRE!!
01 Tell us about the album...
02. The songs seems intensely personal... to what extent should listeners think they have access to your inner self?
03. This album re-unites you with producer Steve Lipson - You have a long history together - to what extent is that continuity important and was the recording process any different this time?
04. Throughout your career, influences have come from black American music, it seems even stronger on this album, is that a fair comment to make?
05. What do you think of the present musical landscape? How does your own record fit into it?
06. You Have Always Had an Extraordinary relationship with your audience. You are able you connect directly with them... can you explain that?
07. You Have only done one large live concert date as a solo performer... why does now feel like the right time to do a full tour?
08. How did it fell to stand in front of the band a the first rehearsal? Was it an empowering experience?
09. Previously when you have performed (with eurythmics) you have experimented with different personas and different costumes... is now the time when you stand on stage simply as yourself?
10. What excites you most about standing before audiences?
11. Your career has outlasted many others... do you feel like a kind of survivor?
12. Does the process of making records become any easier?
13. Did this album turn out exactly the way you wanted?
14. "One thousand beautiful things"
17. Paul Bujisman Megamix